Top 10 famous chocolates in India.
Top 10 famous chocolates in India. Chocolate has become one of the most popular food types and flavors in the world, and a vast number of foodstuffs involving chocolate have been created. Gifts of chocolate molded into different shapes have become traditional on certain holidays. Chocolate is also used in cold and hot beverages such as chocolate milk and hot chocolate. Several types of chocolate can be distinguished. Pure, unsweetened chocolate contains primarily cocoa solids and cocoa butter in varying proportions. Here are the Top 10 Famous Chocolates in India those have taken hearts of Indians of all ages.
(10) Bar One – NESTLÉ BAR ONE is a delightful combination of luscious nougat and caramel centre covered in delicious chocolayer.
(9) Nestle Alpino – is an international brand in Nestlé’s Confectionary portfolio
(8) Temptation – made of milk solid, cocoa solid.
(7) Munch – is the second largest brand in the chocolate based confectionery.
(6) Perk – is a delightful combination of chocolate and wafer.
(5) Bournville – is a brand of dark chocolate produced by Cadbury.
(4) Snickers – is a brand name chocolate bar made by the American company Mars, Incorporated.
(3) KitKat – is a chocolate-covered wafer biscuit bar confection.
(2) 5 Star – is the second biggest chocolate brand in the Cadbury.
(1) Dairy Milk – is a brand of milkchocolate.