Top 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Jim Neidhart ‘The Anvil’
(10) Birth Name James Henry Neidhart born in February 8 1955, Tampa, Florida, U.S.
(9) He held the California high school record in Shot Put from 1973 until 1985.
(8) Neidhart pursued a career in the National Football League, where he played for the Oakland Raiders and Dallas Cowboys in practices and preseason games.
(7) He was a two-time Stampede International Tag Team Champion, with Hercules Ayala in 1980 and Mr. Hito in 1983.
(6) In WWF, Neidhart debuted on January 21, 1985, in Madison Square Garden, defeating Tony Garea.
(5) At SummerSlam 90 on August 27, The Hart Foundation won the title for a second time in a 2/3 falls match.
(4) On October 30, 1990, The Rockers (Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty) defeated The Hart Foundation in a two out of three falls match in Fort Wayne, Indiana, to seemingly win the title. During the match, the top rope broke by accident, and the match did not air on television.
(3) He debuted for World Championship Wrestling (WCW) on the May 15 episode of WCW Worldwide, beating a jobber.
(2) Neidhart returned to the WWF at King of the Ring in 1994, as Bret Hart’s cornerman for his WWF World Heavyweight Championship match defense against Intercontinental Champion Diesel.
(1) Neidhart returned to the WWF on the April 28, 1997 episode of Raw is War, attacking Stone Cold Steve Austin.